Minutes Of Fourth Executive Committe Meeting Held At 31 .08 2012 Friday 11 .am in Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Sri Ramachandra University
ASSOCIATION OF ANATOMISTS -TAMIL NADU
(REGISTRATION NUMBER 144/88)
MINUTES OF FOURTH EXECUTIVE COMMITTE MEETING
The Fourth EC meeting for the year 2012 was held at Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Sri Ramachandra University on 31 .08 2012 Friday at 11 .am in the Department of Anatomy.
Following executive members were present
- Prof. G. Chandrasekar
- Dr Melani Rajendran
- Dr.S.Senthil Kumar
- Dr. SwayamJothi
- Dr.JP Gunasekaran
- Dr .P.Saraswathi
- Dr. Sundrapandian
- Dr.Girija Sivakumar
- Prof Thenmozhi
- Dr. R.Muthusamy
- Dr.J.Vijaya Kumar
The following members conveyed their inability to attend the meeting Prof.A.Krishnamurti, Dr.V.Sankar, Dr.W.M.S.Johnson, Dr.R.Ramesh Kumar and Dr. Senthamil selvi, Dr.TK. Balaji and Dr.S.Rajasankar
President Prof. G. Chandrasekar welcomed the gathering and called the meeting to order.
Following items were discussed in details
1. Forthcoming conference plan of work was discussed, Dr.P.Saraswathi Organizing Secretary of the 35th Annual conference informed that the conference would be conducted on 13th & 14th of October, 2012. She discussed about the scientific session, accommodation, prizes for award winners and certificates and memento’s to be issued.
2. Members discussed about best paper awards to single presenter in more than one session.
3. Members also stressed that best paper awards to be given only to the first presenter not to co authors.
4. Members discussed about possibility of amendments in awarding best paper in each and every session.
5. Secretary Dr. S. Senthil kumar discussed about dissertation received for the competition and adjudication process.
6. Prof. Rajendran and his team of students conveyed to institute an award on Prof. Melani Rajendran for “Best Young Researcher Award” executive committee recommend placing the matter in the General body for further action.
7. Executive Committee requested all the members, who are interested in submitting manuscript to our Journal IJAS for the March 2012 issues may send it to the editorial office at the earliest.
Prof. Melani Rajendran proposed the vote of thanks and the meeting was adjourned
Dr S. Senthil Kumar