Minutes Of Second Executive Committe Meeting held On 11 January 2012 At Saveetha Medical College, Saveetha University
ASSOCIATION OF ANATOMISTS -TAMIL NADU
(REGISTRATION NUMBER 144/88)
MINUTES OF SECOND EXECUTIVE COMMITTE MEETING
The second EC meeting for the year 2012 was held at Saveetha Medical College, Saveetha University on 11 .01 2012 Wednesday at 11 .am in the Department of Anatomy [Council Hall].
Following executive members were present
- Prof. G. Chandrasekar
- Dr Melani Rajendran
- Dr.S.Senthil Kumar
- Dr.Girija Sivakumar
- Dr .P.Saraswathi
- Dr.J.Vijaya Kumar
- Dr. R. Ramesh Kumar
- Dr. Senthamil Selvi
- Prof Thenmozhi
- Dr Raziya Banu
- Dr. Helen ( attended on behalf of Prof . SwayamJothi)
The following members conveyed their inability to attend the meeting Prof.A.Krishnamurti,
Dr.V.Sankar, Dr.W.M.S.Johnson, Dr.V.Rajaram, Dr.S.Rajasankar, Dr. Sundrapandian and Dr.G.Sumathi
President Prof. G. Chandrasekar welcomed the gathering and called the meeting to order.
Following items were discussed in details and resolved
1. Forthcoming conference plan of work was discussed, Dr.P.Saraswathi Organizing Secretary of the 35th Annual conference informed that the conference would be conducted on 13th & 14th of October, 2012. She also suggested that registration fee for the conference will be similar to the previous year conference.
2. Officially General secretary, Assoc. of Anatomists -TN will send the first circular to all the members/colleges by March first week.
3. The Judges for UG & PG Dissertations competition was finalized.
4. Immediate past presidents Dr. Girija accepted to conduct a CME Programme on behalf of our association at the earliest possible.
5. General Secretary, Dr.Senthil Kumar requested all the members to motivate students and increase the number of participant for the Dissertation Competition.
6. Executive Committee requested all the members, who are interested in submitting manuscript to our Journal IJAS for the March 2012 issues may send it to the editorial office at the earliest.
General Secretary proposed the vote of thanks and the meeting was adjourned
Dr S. Senthil Kumar